Year 7 and 6th Form Virtual Tasters
Thank you to all those who have attended our Virtual Year 7 Tasters. We hope to offer more in the future!
Interviews and school tours
We are happy to announce that we will be resuming informal interviews and school tours from 15 June and throughout the summer by arrangement and following all government guidelines. Please call or email [email protected] for an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information about our Lower School - please browse our prospectus here.
Lower School Key Features
• Academically non-selective. There are no school entrance tests.
* High performing, RIC’s exam results regularly match or exceed those of highly selective schools.
* Small classes with lots of individual attention (average 8, maximum 12).
* No school uniform. A friendly, inclusive atmosphere.
* Academic and creative. Emphasis is firmly on core subjects but with an unusually wide variety of creative arts subjects.
"The students are a strikingly nice bunch. It’s a place for individuals, and there’s a lovely air of tolerance and warmth." Good Schools Guide
“At Rochester it’s really easy to fit in and make friends. People come from so many different backgrounds and there aren’t the same pressures to conform. I’ve never been so happy at school.” Current student
"I should like to say how amazing you all are at RIC. Your communication throughout has been fantastic, and your stance has been measured and sensible. When we picked RIC for our son less than 2 years ago, we knew we’d found a gem, and this only serves to reinforce that belief. Thank you for everything you are doing for our children and for how you are responding to the ever-changing situation. As a governor in a primary school, I know what a challenge this is for schools." Year 8 Parent