Welcome to The Dukes Club
The Dukes Club connects families across all the Dukes Education nurseries, schools and colleges. It is a space to learn, network, take advantage of exciting opportunities and amazing rewards, and make new friends.
Belonging to the Dukes Club will give you and your family access to expert advice from leaders in the worlds of education and parenting. We will keep you in the know with the latest information, invite you to exciting family events and fun social gatherings, and offer you and your children opportunities to enjoy adventures of a lifetime. The Dukes Club will be a chance for you to find a mentor or work experience for your child, to meet among like-minded individuals and socialise both online and in real life.
If you are a parent with a child at a Dukes Education school, college or nursery, we warmly invite you to join. As a growing family of schools, our scale and scope enables us to provide you with exclusive access to a huge array of opportunities that would simply be beyond the reach of any single school.
A Wealth of Opportunities
The Dukes Club has a wealth of opportunities and advice on offer for parents with children in Sixth Form who are looking at university and the world of work.
- The Duke Club library is full of advice on A-levels and the IB, from how to choose the right A-levels, deciding whether to take an EPQ or even whether to switch schools for Sixth Form
- We have advice on applying to university, from writing the perfect personal statement to tips on Oxbridge applications and getting into top US colleges
- Planning a Gap Year? The Club library has articles and resources on how to make the most of your year out. Or how to write a great CV to get on the first rung of the career ladder
- The Club will run a mentoring network with opportunities to help find your child work experience and internships.
- Our experts from the Medic Portal and Lawyer Portal are running webinars and workshops explaining the pathways to becoming a successful doctor or lawyer
- There is even advice on surviving Fresher’s week and how to make the most of your university years.
So, join us now to take advantage of just some of these fantastic opportunities.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].